A house exploded in Whitesboro,NY on Oct.29,2011 from an apparent natural gas leak. An elderly woman died from the blast.Debris was thrown up to 110 ft. away. Nearby homes suffered damage. Reports said that the blast was felt a couple miles away.

Rating:
  • Currently 0/5 stars.

Views: 102

Comment

You need to be a member of International Fire Photographers Association to add comments!

Join International Fire Photographers Association

© 2014   Created by IFPA Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

All content found within this site is © International Fire Photographers Association (IFPA).
Any use of the sites content without the expressed written consent of the IFPA is strictly prohibited.

For any questions regarding the content of this site please contact IFPA Administration.